- jojithedevilAsked on November 25, 2011 at 03:16 PM
Hi there i need a little information aboout the form http://www.bibimagazine.com/order-online/ that i need my clients when they order any other countries than USA they should automatically select a payment which includes shipping i mean the country field in the form above should select automatically the specific payment for the country...
Is there possible... We can give select 3 options As
1, USA ($7)
2, Canada ($8.50)
3, International ($12 + $3.50 = $15.50)
so when client selects usa option 1 automatically gets selected
when client selects canada option 2 automatically gets selected
when client selects anyother country than canada and usa option 3 automatically gets selected
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 07:09 PM
We'll see what we can come up with and post the script here.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 08:54 AM
Okay, here's what to do after embedding the full source:
2. Copy this code and paste it into the page, just before the closing "body" tag
3. Save your changes
If you require clarification on anything, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 09:30 AM
- jojithedevilAnswered on January 08, 2012 at 01:06 AM
Hi there thanks alot for your info i have sorted out but can you help me a little more
- jojithedevilAnswered on January 08, 2012 at 01:10 AM
I need that there are 3 options for subscirption and what i want is to restrict visitor ie.
1. IF USER SELECTS *USA* THEN PAYMENT AUTOMATICALLY SHOULD BE SELECTED TO USA AND UPON CLICKING IT SHOULD NOT CHANGE UNTIL USER CHANGES ANY OTHER COUNTRY
1. IF USER SELECTS *CANADA* THEN PAYMENT AUTOMATICALLY SHOULD BE SELECTED TO CANADA AND UPON CLICKING IT SHOULD NOT CHANGE UNTIL USER CHANGES ANY OTHER COUNTRY
Is that possible somehow to restrict a user to select any other payment while selected respective country
Thanks the example is below and you can test that form on the link below
- fxrAnswered on January 08, 2012 at 01:21 PM
Instructions on how to download your forms source is here
You would then need to extract that zip archive and upload the files and directories to your webserver.
I suggest getting the form working as per your needs on its own webpage before looking at embedding it onto your final webpage.
- jojithedevilAnswered on January 08, 2012 at 08:02 PM
Hi there i have successfully upploaded and embeded form on my server
- jojithedevilAnswered on January 08, 2012 at 08:15 PM
Here is the uploaded embeded form
and all i want is there should be no price options until i select a country for example when i select USA the first price options appears up which says USA delivery $7 and if i select Canada the second option appears which says $8.50 and if i select any other country than usa or canada the third option which is $15.50 comes up.
- fxrAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 03:08 AM
If you want to disable those radio buttons (so they are only changed when a user selects a country), add the following attritibute to the three relevant input controls.
You can see that working here on a clone of your webpage -> http://pamppi.info/jotform-testing/js/jojithedevil.html
Please let us know if you need any further assistance with your form.