My form looks as it should on your page but when I load it to my website and publish it, it looks bigger than it should on Explorer (Ver 8) but it looks fine on all other browsers, Google and Firefox. What can I do to get it fixed on Explorer??? My URL is www.shukoomakoo.com
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 08:27 AM
You should probably give a static width to your right column. Instead of "width: 70%;", give it a static width like
"width: 500px;" That might work.
You need to fix the page. The form looks fine on its own.
- mhkaseyAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 09:12 AM
I have tried that before and did it again as you just suggested. I don't think it's the page, the form works but looks off. On Explorer it looks bigger and the phone field is on top of one another instead of next to each other. The form looks exactly as it should on Firefox and Google but it looks off on Explorer.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 09:47 AM
You now have width: 120%; on your right cell. You need to change that to what I suggested above.
- mhkaseyAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 09:58 AM
Apologies, I was doing it in a test environment, it is now loaded on the web with 500px as you suggested.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 10:11 AM
Please remove all jotform code from the page and replace it with this code:
- mhkaseyAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 10:54 AM
I did that, now Google and Explorer shows half the form and Firefox shows half of the heading only.
- mhkaseyAnswered on September 08, 2010 at 10:59 AM
I aworked on my site last night and everything is working correctly with the two forms that I have. The only place that it still doesn't work is Firefox, maybe you have some ideas??