- enkiduAsked on November 25, 2011 at 05:02 PM
my username: enkidu
I am premium (paying) customer.
I am using your service for years. Recently I have got a problem: one day a lot of submissions and the next almost none. I've checked everything - my adverts, server settings, backlinks. Everything. And i find out that it's most probably YOUR FAULT yhat I am loosing money.
Please fix it ASAP - every minute it's broken - I am loosing money and confidence of my customers.
checked on Win 7 and Ubuntu. On firefox an IE. Couldn't establish any particular pattern. Somethimes form is working sometimes not. It seems to have something to do with email address of submitter (i.e. address ending with co.uk seems to trigger this fault) and attachement above 1Mb.
Please see attached screenschot.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 05:24 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies.
Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the problem from your side.
Are you still getting the errors? If yes, please let us know, so we will forward this issue to our developers.
You may also try to change Sender E-mail address value to email@example.com. This may fix some delivery issues. You can do this by following the next steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
6. Set the Sender E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Click "Finish" button.
Thank you for using our services.
- enkiduAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 05:31 PM
I've received your test submissions. Four of them.
I would be grateful if you try another one: send me an JPG image sized above 1MB. (like 1.3MB)
I just did it few times recently and I've get this error every time.
Thank you for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 05:48 PM
To help speed up the resolution of your problem, I have made a test submit on your form myself. I uploaded a 1.9MB jpeg file on the form and used a .co.uk email address and it went through without any errors at all.
- enkiduAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 05:55 PM
Thanks! Nice picture.
I really don't understand it. This problem is real - screenshot is a proof.
I understand that you guys did everything possible to help me and I am gratefull. :) But I would be very happy if I would know what is the cause of this error and how to fix it. I need a contact form that is 100% reliable.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 06:40 PM
I have escalated your concern to our developers so they can investigate the cause of the problem and have it fixed the soonest time possible. We will post updates on this matter via this thread so please stay tuned.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We would appreciate your patience on this issue. Thanks!