- speakAsked on November 26, 2011 at 04:24 AM
why is my account speak deleted?
- AtacanCAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 06:00 AM
Your account is not deleted. It's auto-suspended by our phishing detectors. You can't use JotForm for phishing attempts. Creating login forms are also not allowed within JotForm. After you delete these kind of forms, your account will be re-activated.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- speakAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 06:40 AM
I have not made any login form og information where phishing is possible(creditcard or login information), so must be some error.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 06:46 AM
If i may ask, doesn't this form belong to you?
Because i've checked your account and found it. It's not allowed to create such forms within JotForm. If you allow me, i can delete this form and re-activate your account.
- speakAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 06:52 AM
the link didnt work.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 07:01 AM
Sorry my mistake. Name of the form is pour pirater des compt gamezer et autre connecter vs ice. Because of this form your account's suspended. It's not allowed to request passwords from other people. If you want, i can delete this form and unsuspend your account. But you need to be more careful in the future and won't build a form like this one.
- speakAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 07:07 AM
I have not made any form with that name. I registered an account yesterday and made a normal member form without any sensitive data. Is that form deleted? Gets a bit worried about how someone have made a form through my account.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 07:10 AM
Can you tell me your email address you use for your JotForm account please? So i can search your account in our system using your email address. It's my mistake. Sorry about that.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 08:06 AM
I'll be waiting for your response. Thanks in advance.
- speakAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 08:10 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 08:26 AM
First off, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. But there is no account registered to this email address in our system. Is it possible that you've used a different email address? Did you embed your form to your web site( if yes, what's the url of your website where your form's embed)? So we can search your account using your form id.
Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation.
- speakAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 08:34 AM
hi, yes I'm sure, I got the welcome mail to jotform in the inbox. I can forward it if you got a email I can send it to.
so guess 13284828425 is the number to the form I made yesterday.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 09:24 AM
I unsuspended your account and whitelisted your form. You used a different email addres as you registered to JotForm. The email address you gave me above is entered for your notification emails. Your account is now re-activated. You can change your email address under your Account Settings.
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
- speakAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 12:32 PM
but don't understand it with the email, I can't login(get wrong password) and when I use the reminder of password from the email I don't get any new e-mail. Which e-mail is registered on my account? It's strange since I got the welcome mail in the inbox on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 01:16 PM
You're registered with email@example.com
I can't share full email address with you in a public thread.
- speakAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 01:42 PM
Sorry, thats not my e-mail, so then we got a problem. I guess someone did take over my account after I registered it yesterday.
How can we solve this? Can I open a new account and get the form I made forwarded to a new account? And ofcource I'm a bit worried on how this takeover did accure.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 26, 2011 at 03:01 PM
Sorry to hear that. While we investigate this situation you can create a new account and clone your form. Click here to learn how you can clone a form from a web page. You can use the link you gave us above.
Don't forget to embed your new form to your web site after you've cloned the form to your new account.
If you require assistance, feel free to contact us. We'll be happy to help you. Thanks for your patiance.
- moussaAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 05:39 PM
hi i ahve lost my acount gamezer what i can do it get desactivate and i can't go back its says the email not workig what can do plz
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 05:51 PM
You have been found guilty of creating a form to be used for phishing. We do not tolerate such illegal activities. Your account shall remain suspended.
- guest_22826730030040Answered on October 09, 2012 at 08:04 PM
but i wa nott guilty i was try to active my acounth that's all for my score
- guest_22826730030040Answered on October 09, 2012 at 08:08 PM
but i was nott guilty i was try to active my acounth that's all for my score i got email at my profile say that .
Please verify your account by using the verification link sent to your email address.
Once the verification process is complete, more options will then become available to you.
then when i activate the count i lost it
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 08:12 PM
May we ask for the email address that is associated with your account so we can check your forms?
- guest_22826730030040Answered on October 09, 2012 at 08:34 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 08:54 PM
Hello guest_22826730030040. Apparently, I did not find any username associated with the email address you stated. Do you have any link of any form that you have created?
- guest_22826730030040Answered on October 09, 2012 at 08:57 PM
my friend i don't know what is form this if i know i am going to tell you ok all i want is to get back to my acount
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 09:14 PM
Since we could not find anything associated to either your email address IP, I'm afraid that there is not much that we can do. If you could provide us the link to the form that you have created, or a web page where you have embedded your form that can be a good start.
You can simply try creating a new account instead and start over.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- guest_22826730030040Answered on October 09, 2012 at 09:19 PM
all i know my friend they gave me aqoustion what i name my boss i said revaldo
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 09:37 PM
Did you create any forms here in JotForm, or are you referring to a gamezer account? If it's a gamezer account, please check your account with gamezer.com
- guest_22826730030040Answered on October 09, 2012 at 09:44 PM
i didn't creat any forms here in jotform
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 09:57 PM
Thank you for this clarification. Since you did not create any forms here in JotForm, then it answers why we cannot find any account associated to your email address. Please go to your site where you have an account and contact their support if you cannot login to their website.
- guest_22826730030040Answered on October 09, 2012 at 10:49 PM
tell me the site is in my email yes
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 09, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. If you have not created an account here, then we cannot help you. We only provide support to JotForm related issues.
- moussa123Answered on October 10, 2012 at 07:31 AM
my friend i have creat my jotform what i can do
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 07:50 AM
You may want to check our guide on how to get started, http://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-1-Getting+Started.
Also, if you have another question please create another thread by going into this link, http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?.
- moussa123Answered on October 10, 2012 at 08:44 AM
yes i did that my friend thx now i am looking for my gamezer acount to get it back because it got disactivate ok
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 09:10 AM
I am sorry, I cannot activate your gamezer account as it is too obvious using Jotform for phishing/hacking.
- moussa123Answered on October 10, 2012 at 03:12 PM
its old acount my friends thx