- mathquizAsked on November 26, 2011 at 09:51 AM
Hi when i login (I login alot and clear my cookies alot) the guest blank form transfers to my account
and i have about a 100 of these i have to go through and delete regualarly.
I think you should have a box saying do you want to transfer current form.
Or not transfer unedited forms from the guest account.
The screenshot link is below i have now deleted the forms from my account but the screenshot shows
probably a fifth of the UNtiltled or Title Me forms.
- mathquizAnswered on November 27, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Just putting the question on top again.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2011 at 04:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the issue.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- mathquizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 02:43 PM
Hi i use various browsers
Opera, chrome, firefox, safari
this screenshot shows forms that were transfered on all
I will test it again.
- mathquizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 02:45 PM
I does not seem to autosave the empty form any more.
- fxrAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 04:23 PM
I have never personally seen that issue. I have never seen it reported by other users either.
Does it seem to have stopped doing it now mathquiz?