- rodAsked on June 18, 2015 at 01:18 PM
how can I post a link on my contact page craigslist
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 02:34 PM
Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
You can post or create a hyperlink to that URL in your Craigslist post.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.