- biometriaspbAsked on June 18, 2015 at 02:00 PM
I don't see my jotform on some hosting. When uploaded to my busynesscatalyst hosting, everything was (and still) alright, but the other hosting doesn't show the form. Where can be the trouble?Page URL:
- SyedAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 02:35 PM
Could you try to use iFrame Method instead of using Script Method. Please review the following screenshots on that;
Do let us know, how it goes. We would be happy to help you further.
- biometriaspbAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 03:20 PM
Thank you guys! But nope, still doesn't work :-( Probably the trouble is on my hosting...
- SyedAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 03:41 PM
Thankyou for your quick response. I have checked thoroughly, and it is Not an issue from your hosting. I checked the console errors, and found that your website is running on "HTTPS", so you have to use "HTTPS" secure JotForm to work on your website. I just changed the URL from Web Inspector and found the following view.
Read this guide on How you can make this form secure "HTTPS";
Hope it helps. Please let us know, if you need further assistance, we would be happy to help.
- biometriaspbAnswered on June 20, 2015 at 01:14 PM
Thank you Syed! The hosting support said the same. Alright, let's try to switch to HTTPS. I'll let you know later how it works. Thank you so much for help.
- SyedAnswered on June 20, 2015 at 01:21 PM
Yes, please switch your forms to HTTPS, and let us confirm, how it goes. We would be more than happier to assist you further.
- biometriaspbAnswered on June 20, 2015 at 02:31 PM
Great! It works) Thank you again and have a nice day
- SyedAnswered on June 20, 2015 at 02:56 PM
Glad to hear that, it worked. Let us know, if you have further queries in any regards, we would happy to help.
Have a great weekend :)