- StaceyAsked on June 18, 2015 at 05:05 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 05:50 PM
Depending on what you are looking for by way of data validation, we more than likely offer what you need. If you could be a bit more specific regarding your validation requirements, we can help you with whatever you need.
As far as save and resume, yes, this is possible. We have the following save and continue later options available:
1. An Autofill option that is saving the data locally in a user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see their saved data.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It is saving the data on our servers in a session format, so the session can be accessed from any place. That method requires two forms.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other, so you can use only one of them on a particular form.
Let us know about the validation you require and we will see what we can do.