- bleonard1Asked on June 19, 2015 at 02:48 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 03:51 PM
I would recommend for you to use the Date Reservation widget. This allows submitters to select multiple dates.
Note: When you enter the JotForm API Key, it would make dates unavailable for form submitters to select if a prior form submitter have selected it already. You can leave that option blank, so there is no way for the widget to check if a certain date were already selected before.
As for the result:
Here's a screenshot of an Email notification after form with Date Reservation widget was submitted.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- DTelegramAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 10:33 AM
Leaving the API key blank now causes the widget to malfunction. Are there any other options?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 31, 2015 at 12:09 PM
I see what you mean:
It seems that the widget was updated, and a JotForm API is needed and is automatically added to make the widget work.
I will escalate this to our developers to see if they can make the widget work with or without the JotForm API key just like it was before.
I cannot provide any ETA to when will this be done but please be assured that you will be updated via this thread should there be any updates on the request. Thank you.
- DTelegramAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 08:28 AM
Thank you so much. This is a very crucial part of out form.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 10:14 AM
That's bein noted. Rest assured that you will be updated within this thread with any progress of the request that is, by the way, already assigned to one of our developers. Thank you.
- uwinnipegschedulingAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Yes, I have to agree with DTelegram
this is a critical component of the form that we need. Is there any progress?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 03:45 PM
We've updated the majority of our widgets including the Date Reservation. When you add one, the widget configuration won't ask you for the API key. Please check again.
- uwinnipegschedulingAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 03:47 PM
Yes, thank you! I tried again after refreshing and clearing the cache and I did not come across any problems. It appears to be working well now.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 05:16 PM
That's great to know.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 02:24 AM
Since the issue of yours is more related to the widget itself I have moved your question to a new thread. You will be responded here:
Thank you for contacting us.