- tcahnAsked on June 22, 2015 at 11:48 AM
I migrated a number of forms from Form Central. I have been trying to edit simple things such as changing dates, prices etc. When I click on edit, the box where the text should appear is blank.
Please let me know how I should proceed.
- CharlieAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 12:29 PM
Upon checking your sample link, I was able to open it on the form builder to edit.
To edit a form, you can check this guide:
1. First, make sure that you are logged in to your JotForm account.
2. Click "My Forms" list, choose a form and click "Edit Form".
3. That should load the form in the form builder and you can now edit it.
You could also try opening the form using different web browsers. Let us know if you are still having problems. Or if I misunderstood your question.