- goodearthlearningcenterAsked on June 22, 2015 at 11:54 AM
I followed the detailed instruction for embedding the form on Wix but the code will not update. I have tried several times and on several different dates. Now I am worried because Adobe Formscentral will no longer collect my data after today...please advise.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 12:31 PM
I checked the page you referenced and there does not seem to be anything there. In any case, just to make sure, did you use the iFrame embed code during the process of embedding your form? If so, would you mind sharing the URL of the page your form is embedded to so we can have a look? As far as I can tell, the process for embedding your form to a Wix website should be working.
- goodearthlearningcenterAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 03:31 PM
this is to wix.....
this is to my website.....
- goodearthlearningcenterAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 04:25 PM
Do you want to share screens so you can better advise me?
- goodearthlearningcenterAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 04:42 PM
or is there a phone number where i can call for help? I really do not need to be down at all...I have folks using the form all the time...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 06:08 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have phone based support, nor do we do screenshares with users. However, I checked your site and there was no JotForm embed code present. A link to your Wix editor does not do us much good unfortunately since it is only relevant for your account. Could you let us know where along the embed things are failing? Are there any errors or when you embed the form, does the space show blank? If you could let us know a bit more detail regarding what exactly is going wrong with the embed we should be able to help you get this sorted.
- goodearthlearningcenterAnswered on June 22, 2015 at 08:26 PM
the first time i tried to embed the form a pop up said try again another time...then every since then when i copy the data from iframe and click update there is no response at all
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 01:20 AM
I checked your site (http://www.goodearthlearningcenter.com/#!contact/c1ttv) and noticed that there is no form (JotForm) embedded in the page. I also noticed that there is a link to your forms in Adobe Form Central.
If you want, you can change the link to redirect it to your form in JotForm. Here is the list of your form:
1. Preschool Registration - http://www.jotform.us/form/51725076270150
2. Day Camper Registration - http://www.jotform.us/form/51725258108152
3. Apply for Work - http://www.jotform.us/form/51724996547167
If you have embedded your form in your site (display form in webpage), kindly give us the exact URL of the page so we can further check.
We will wait for your response.
- goodearthlearningcenterAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 08:37 AM
this is the same issue i had when i first asked for support and we started trying to embed the form...
- goodearthlearningcenterAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 08:51 AM
i tried again and was successful!
thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 10:04 AM
You are welcome. Glad to hear that your issue was solved.
If you have any other concerns, do let us know. We will be happy to assist you.