Can I please get my user name changed from jle106 to coehs?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on November 28, 2011 at 10:13 AM

    I'm now using the account for work purposes and would like to have the user name switched from jle106 to coehs.  Thank You.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on November 28, 2011 at 10:29 AM

    Sorry to say but it is not possible to change usernames in JotForm. Thanks for understanding.

    If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to contact us.