- DaliRSIAsked on June 23, 2015 at 06:10 AM
I would like to know how to reduce the vertical space beetween the fileds on my form (attached)
And in ordre to fit all fields in the Product details section : how to reduce horizontal space betwwen those fields as well ?
Note: I tried through the Preferences "field styles" question spacing set at 1 (even0) and nothing changed ...
- JotForm DesignerbakiAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 06:29 AM
To change vertical spacing of the form, you can refer to this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/62-How-can-I-change-spacing-between-questions
To reduce the horizontal spacing, you need to inject the following CSS codes to your form:
padding-right: 2px !important;
padding-left: 2px !important;
You can refer to this guide for how to inject css codes.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
- DaliRSIAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 10:41 AM
Thanks for the prompt answer !
It worked for reducing the space horizontally, but unfortunately I still have a lot of blank in the customer details section ...
How could I reduce that ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Have you tried using the Designer feature? You can reduce the vertical spacing under the Line Layout tab:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- DaliRSIAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 12:21 PM
Worked perfectly !!!! Thanks !
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 12:42 PM
You are welcome! If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.