JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but to avoid further suspensions we recommend you to build the form in English and then use the Language Translator tool to set it into Arabic.
Otherwise our phishing system will automatically consider it as "suspicious" and disable it.
To access our Language Translator tool;
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click "Preferences"
3. In the Preferences window, click "Advance Settings"
4. Look for the "Languages" and click "Edit Form Languages" button
Set desired language as default
- Access the Language Translator as described above > Click on “Add new” > search for your language.
Once you add it, set it as default (eg. Arabic)
Now select the language and click on Edit , so you can start adding the translations in the desired language (eg.arabic)
Check this form out, it will default to Arabic, and will bypass your browser's language
To make the form to detect the language of the browser:
-Click on options button
-Tick checkbox Detect user browser language
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions so we can clarify it.