- DHealdAsked on November 28, 2011 at 02:01 PM
- fxrAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 03:13 PM
Can you provide us with a little more detail as to exactly what this issue is?
Please nnclude the Form URL/ID and where exactly you are seeing it happen?
- DHealdAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 04:28 PMI am in My Forms.
- fxrAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 04:49 PM
Are you trying to log in?
Can you try accessing your account from www.jotform.net to see if that helps? thanks
- fxrAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Can you try logging into https://secure.jotform.com an attempting to access your submissions from there?
Sometimes secure submissions take a while to replicate onto www.jotform.com
- DHealdAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 10:30 AMI just logged in and received one form. Yesterday there were (we are estimating) over 50 forms submitted. We need those submissions. We did print off a few from the old jotform.com but are missing several others.
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 02:45 PM
I will be raising this to our Tier 2. Maybe they can give further information on this.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 04:22 AM
Have you tried fxr's solution? Log into your account on http://secure.jotform.com
We had a problem recently that caused the replocation between www.jotform.com and secure.jotform.com to be broken. So, it is possible that some entries might not have transferred to www.jotform.com.