- guandalinoAsked on September 07, 2010 at 04:47 PM
How to reproduce:
1. create a new form
2. add an email field
3. select the field > show properties > hint example : delete the default text (ex: email@example.com)
4. save the form
5. go to my forms
6. change the form clicking on modify form icon
Instead of a blank string I see the old text, i.e. ex: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Firefox 3.6.6 on Linux)
Do you think you can fix this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 08, 2010 at 02:56 AM
Thanks for the nice step-by-step description. I added this to our bug list.
A temporary solution is to instead of deleting all hint text, replace it with multiple space characters.
- serkanAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 07:26 AM
@guandalino It's fixed now. Thanks for detailed explanation.