- bpwhitesideAsked on April 19, 2010 at 12:54 AMHi I am creating a real estate websie for a client and need the submissions to go to a seperate email. Cna you please tell me how I add another email address to my jotform??Thanks!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2010 at 09:39 AM1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Notification"
4. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
5. Change the email addresses on "Recipient Email:".
- loswlAnswered on May 15, 2010 at 10:40 PMI've tried several emails with my form using the above instructs by aytekin and I still fail to receive notification by email. I've double checked and made sure the "Recipient Email" field is filled - but no luck. This is the only problem I'm having with the new version. The form is being used on Wordpress.I am stuck with using the first version of the form which works perfect.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 17, 2010 at 05:56 AMYou have 17 forms on your account. Exactly which one should I look into?
- loswlAnswered on May 17, 2010 at 12:06 PMThe "Cprecis Submission".This is the only form I've tried with the new Jotform system.Thanksaytekin
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 18, 2010 at 02:03 AMYou had a condition that redirected the emails to another email address. That's why the emails were not working.
I deleted that condition. The emails should arrive fine now.
If it still did not arrive send this to your hosting provider:
May 18 03:02:33 yang sendmail: o4I72VK4019588: firstname.lastname@example.org, ctladdr=jotform (1003/1004), delay=00:00:02, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=relay, pri=33665, relay=[127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (o4I72Wd0019596 Message accepted for delivery)