- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 06:38 PM
In order for us to be able to process your requests, we need the following information:
- The user name of the account.
- The new name you want us to change it for.
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 06:42 PM
I am sorry that I was short in my above answer, as I have searched in the system and was not able to locate any account under elisescharm as username.
As soon as we have this information we will change it to CommunityHealth.
- austenfeldAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Can you also change my username. From: austenfeld To: Orinda Park Pool
- CharlieAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Hi, I see that you already have an opened thread with that concern. Please refer this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/671874. My colleague has already responded to your concern there.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 07:17 PM
I moved your request to a separate thread. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/798705
- gintybAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 09:28 PM
I really want to go to https://www.jotform.com/answers/798705 to see where my question has been moved to. Unfortunately, the link only allows me to log in (at which point it shows me my forms). Whatever I try, even if I manually go through this thread and follow the links, I still just end up at my own forms. I will try to respond to the email in case that works.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 10:45 PM
The reason why you are unable to see to check thread #798705 is because its private. I have now edit it and you should be able to check this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/798705
- austenfeldAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 03:45 AMnot sure why I am getting these messages. I have successfully changed username quite a while ago.
- austenfeldAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 03:45 AMthis thread does not apply to me. not sure how/why my email is on the thread.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 04:22 AM
Sorry for the confusion. Username change request was posted on this thread by some another user.