- PRIMECALLCOLOMBIAAsked on June 23, 2015 at 07:04 PM
How do I send the PDF Form but the original form answered, I mean I do not need the answers of the form. I need the completely form with colors, images... Can You Help Me?
- CharlieAnswered on June 23, 2015 at 10:54 PM
If that's the case, you can just view the form by clicking CRTL+P.
If you want to insert page breaks for printing purposes. You need to add a form field "Text". You can follow the steps below. First, I would advise that you clone your existing form so that we can keep the original copy of it. Here's a guide on how to clone or make a duplicate of it: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
1. Add a "Text" field to where you want to add a page break. In my case, I added it just before the large image.
2. Click the "HTML" icon, in the HTML editor, add this code:
3. In the Form Designer Tool, navigate to the CSS tab and add this custom CSS code:
page-break-after : always !important;
We will use this code to declare that when the form is being printed always add a page break on the "Text" field with class name "pageBreakHere".
There might be issues with the height of your image, it might be cut off depending on the paper size, you need to adjust the height of the image or change the paper size.
You can also make your form a fillable PDF form, you can check this guide here: http://www.jotform.com/help/312-Fillable-PDF-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator
I hope that helps.