- darthschraderAsked on June 23, 2015 at 08:22 PM
Hello, I'm trying to make my form have a transparent background, but can't seem to make it work. I've selected that option in the designer with no success. What am I missing?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 12:53 AM
I did check your form and it seems you have injected several custom css code.
This is taking a bit of time which one is causing this issue. I will get back to you later today on this.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 01:00 AM
Please inject the following custom css code in your form and that should solve your problem:
background-color: transparent !important;
The following guide should help you how to inject custom css code : http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
- darthschraderAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 01:34 AM
Perfect, thanks! This was a template I found, so it already had all the ccs, and I'm still not very good with that yet, so thank you again!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 02:48 AM
You are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.