- akuoAsked on June 23, 2015 at 09:29 PM
In my form, I can't delete some fields.
If I click on CM and expand CM schedule I can't delete June dates from my question.
Every time I do so and then preview again... it still shows up.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 02:07 AM
I have cloned your form and I was able to delete June dates form CM section of my cloned form with out any problems.
When you select field where June options are, click on Option inside of Form Builder and just delete June date. Or you can open properties of the field and delete June date there. When you delete June date save your from.
Here is my cloned form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51740848650964?
Feel free to clone it.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- akuoAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 08:30 AM
Thank you, that worked.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 09:57 AM
Glad to hear that BJoanna was able to resolve your issue. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 25, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Our apologies for the issue. I know what you mean and I can replicate it. Will submit a ticket to our developers, but will do so here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/596698.