- GageGeckoAsked on November 28, 2011 at 03:47 PM
I have looked but haven't seen it. How do you keep Wishbox from taking a screenshot of the website by default?
I would like it to default to the text entry box and if the user wants to include a screen shot they can click the camera button on that box.
- lifewayworshipAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:07 PM
Agreed. Can this be edited somehow?
- fxrAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:02 PM
I will pass this onto our developers and have them consider as a feature request.
Thanks for your interest and the suggestion.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 02:50 AM
I agree there is a problem with the current way it works. We have actually discussed this a lot. We have a way to change the default behaviour. When you copy the Wishbox code to your web site, change "instant" variable to "false". That will make it work exactly how you want it.
Our developers are actually working on a different solution. We are trying to turn it into a single-step process. If we can find a good solution, both screenshot and the form will be shown on the same screen. I think that will work better. We should see the results within a week.
- GageGeckoAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 11:48 PM
That worked perfectly. I think having the ability to take a screen shot is a must but I think more often than not most visitors won't need or want to use a screen shot.
Thanks for the super quick response.
- lifewayworshipAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 09:09 AM
Aytekin, thanks for the quick response - this will be much more intuitive to our customers. We can add help text to the feedback screen to help customers use the screenshot feature!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 09:21 AM
I am glad it worked. :)
Hope you get a lot of value out of Wishbox. Our team worked hard on it, and it will get much better and faster after we refine it further.