- FOEAsked on June 24, 2015 at 10:46 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 12:17 PM
If you use the "Test Email" button, the notification will be sent to the email address associated in the email on your JotForm profile by default.
I would recommend you going to the form directly and do a test submission.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 12:26 PM
Can you please check again the e-mail recipient in the notifications. Because when I check it, it is still assigned to naefrontiers and not shunter.
1. Click the Emails button and select the notification.
2. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. Change or edit the Recipient Email here.