- sonicinternetAsked on November 28, 2011 at 04:42 PM
The address box is not coming through on an enquiry, I can't work out why. IE I sent myself an enquiry and filled in the full details including address but all I got on email was this
Your Name smeg hea
Phone Number (01772 ) 000000
which does not include address, any ideas?
- mathquizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 04:45 PMCheck the submissions on jotform. The field is probably just not included in the notification.
- sonicinternetAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 04:59 PM
thanks for that, the field is checked an occasionally comes through but more recently seems to be less and less :(
- AtacanCAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 04:59 PM
First off, thanks for using JotForm. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to My Forms page and click on edit.
2. Click on Setup and Embed then Email Alerts.
3. Click on Notifications.
4. Click on Adress inc postcode under Form Fields.
5. Click on Finish.
If you still experience the same problem, feel free to contact us. So we can investigate further.
- sonicinternetAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:07 PM
thanks all, it appears that I was being blonde and in fact on the form in question I han't added the address field!
- sonicinternetAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:08 PM
I also appear to have a sticky d key, no more wine on the job :)
- AtacanCAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 05:10 PM
You are always welcome :) Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns.