- sevinAsked on June 24, 2015 at 02:55 PM
If i want a payment verification email capabilities that allow email verification to be sent based on drop box choice.
ie. if i have 60 locations to purchase services. If i create a drop box forcing new cleint to chose location. Can that choice dictate which email is used to inform us of purchase.
If you cannot do you know a service that can do this for me?
can I also integrate a form singing into your payment processing. I use cudasgn, formally sign now. I have a link taking client to online signature for our service.
- SammyAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 04:12 PM
You can use form conditions to evaluate which selection is selected then send an email to teh specified address.
Here's an illustration of the workflow.
1. Create a dropdown list of the location
2. Create a notification email that you will use for the conditions
3. Create conditions to evaluate the selections, we will use the condition for sending email after submission.
4. Next set the conditions to sent using the notification email we set up earlier
I have moved your second question to a different thread as it is of a different topic in nature, it will be answered at this URL http://www.jotform.com/answers/596040
We have several options for payment processing ranging from paypal to purchase order.
Services like paypal will take you to the paypal page the redirect you to the jotform page, you can change the thank you page by putting the url pointing to your signing page.