- dwatkinsAsked on November 28, 2011 at 06:09 PM
- mathquizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:10 PM
No they will not.
- dwatkinsAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:11 PM
Thanks mathquiz :-)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:30 PM
Your forms and data are safe, even if disabled. In fact, you will still be able to edit your form or view your submissions. Submitting on the forms is the only thing that is not possible when an account is disabled due to reaching account limit.
- dwatkinsAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 06:40 PMThank you SO much for this thoughtful response! I appreciate your help :-)