- KimAsked on November 28, 2011 at 07:44 PM
I'm a web designer can we use the forms on our clients websites and if so does it say where the form comes from like JotForms when they get a summited form.
- mathquizAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 07:52 PM
- allanftdAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 04:02 AM
In most cases no. The email notification that your client will receive once a new entry has been submitted is fully customizable.
- jamesosixAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 05:40 AM
I think you can put whatever logo you need on the email. Not 100% sure, but its jotform...so I imagine that would be do-able.
- mathquizAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 07:56 PM
The email is auto set with a jotform header you can
deltete this easily. Make sure the from address is not set to a well used server. Because the fact that is not sent by the server and is pretending to be the server sets the gmail detector off i don't know about others.