- debcockertonAsked on June 25, 2015 at 11:12 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 25, 2015 at 12:16 PM
Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
You can email that link to your users and they can fill out your form from there.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.