- laceyfaughtAsked on June 25, 2015 at 06:30 PM
I just received a notification that I have almost reached my total SSL submissions. Which of my entries are SSL entries? I wasn't aware that any of them were.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on June 25, 2015 at 11:16 PM
There is no way for us to know which form you have embedded using the HTTPS protocol. As far as I can see there are three forms that have received the latest submissions
Chubby Chubby Carpet Cleaning
Xtra Touch Carpet Care Sidebar
If you still have doubts about this, please share the page where you shared the forms so we can inspect and advise further.
- laceyfaughtAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 10:58 AMHere are 3 the domains these are used on:
None of these are https.
I do still have doubts on this. Please advise.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 01:09 PM
I was just able to find a form on this link http://xtratouchcarpetcare.com/
Where exactly in the other links the forms are displayed? (which tab or section? )
- laceyfaughtAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 01:58 PMhttp://www.apacheairsolutions.com/schedule-an-appointment/
Those are the links where all the forms are displayed. But it's obvious
that none of those domain names are https:// sites. None of them are
secure. So I'm failing to understand what the SSL submissions are.
On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 10:05 AM, JotForm Support Forum
- SammyAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 03:11 PM
I've checked the additional links you provided, your're right there is no https:// embedding for your forms.
Had you recently tested your form using the secure submission option?
At the present I have reset you SSL count for this particular instance, your account should continue working okay with not warnings on nearing the SSL quota.
- laceyfaughtAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 04:38 PMThank you. I wiill check and see if that is marked on any of the new forms
I created. I actually didn't know that was an option.
On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 12:07 PM, JotForm Support Forum