- WinwintenderingAsked on June 26, 2015 at 04:10 AM
I would like to move the text box at the bottom of the form to where the red box is on the form.
I have tried shrinking, but it won't shrink enough. I tried to paste in CSS code but can't work out how to only make this box width smaller and height taller.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 10:19 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
To move the text block in your form, just follow the instructions below.
1. Move Total Tendering Cost per year field to next line.
2. Move Up Text block until it is next to the Actual Cost to win each tender.
3. Inject the custom CSS code below.
To inject custom CSS code in your form, just follow the instructions provided in this article.
After implementing the instructions above, the form will look like the screenshot below.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- WinwintenderingAnswered on June 28, 2015 at 10:20 PM
Perfect Thank you Chriistian
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 28, 2015 at 10:26 PM
You are welcome. Glad to hear that the issue was solved.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again.