- massimo.benedettiAsked on June 26, 2015 at 06:04 AM
I need to publish a subscription form for a specifi event but I can organize this event ONLY in I reach a minimum of 6 subscribers, than I can accept till 24.
I know how to control the maximum subscripion but I need help to control the minimum subscriptions!
- CharlieAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 10:47 AM
May I know what action will be done when the submission limit is below a specific number? By default, the form has 0 submission. I'm not sure if I understand the process flow of your work for this
I assume you are setting up a subscription form, one that has recurring payment? If the user successfully paid or subscribed, it will show in your submissions page as a complete submission, for users that did not proceed on completing the payment, the submission will be moved in the "Incomplete Payments".
- MassimoAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Hi Charlie and thanks.
I have a room but to cover the costs I need at lease 6 people, under this line I loose money so I need something, maybe also an email alert, I mean after the sumbission number 6 the system send an email like this one "congratulation, the workshop is now active......".
- CharlieAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 02:01 PM
I can give you a workaround to notify you when you reached 6 submissions, it's also possible to notify you if the submission is less than 6. But, to monitor subscribers, I believe you will need to depend on the payment integration that you used. JotForm doesn't actually handle or process payments, we have integrations for that (Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net, etc...).
Here's a sample form that I made: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51763908933970.
What my form does? If the submission counter reaches "6", it will send a congratulatory email to me that 6 submissions has been reached. Here's how I did it.
1. First, add the "Submission Counter" widget to monitor your number of submissions.
2. Add an email notification that tells you you have reached 6 submissions, in my case it the notification named "Congratulations", don't mind the word "conditional" we will set it up later. Here's how you can set an email notification: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
3. Set Conditional logic to send the notification ONLY when the submission counter is 6.
4. Here's my conditional logic, in this case, when the widget is equal to "6", it sends the notification "Congratulations" to a specific email. You can learn more about it in this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection.
You can clone my form and see how it works in your end. Here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL. You can still make advance actions based from conditional logic.
I hope somehow that gave you an idea. Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- massimo.benedettiAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 06:55 AM
Hey thanks for the heads up, seems that it works, just another question, if/when I reach my minimun of 6 subscribers I receive an congratulation email, how can I send an automatic email also to the subscribers?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 10:16 AM
Unfortunately, you cannot do it in the form. You will have to send them an email manually.
You can use our Email Newsletters app to send an email to your form submitters: http://apps.jotform.com/app/email_newsletters.