- tyree dumasAsked on June 26, 2015 at 11:37 AM
I'm completely lost! I just migrated my account from Adobe Form Central yesterday, I do-not understand as to why my account is now suspended!
Please contact me at your earliest convenience
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 01:45 PM
I checked your account and several of your forms ask for social media usernames. Since your forms do not appear to be used for phishing, I reactivated your account and forms. I would suggest removing any social media references from your forms though, as it may result in our system interpreting them as phishing forms once again.
- info896Answered on June 26, 2015 at 04:18 PMThanks for the assistance. Will it be ok for me to not distribute the form and leave the information, as long as the forms aren't active?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 04:32 PM
You might be OK but our system could indeed suspend your account once again if they remain. The older your account gets the less likely it will be that it happens. Subscribing would also help but I always hate to suggest that due to it sounding like we suspend forms to get people to subscribe. Since you are not using it for phishing, we can always just reactivate your account again as soon as it happens. My apologies for this but it is a necessary counter measure against phishing.
If they do get suspended again, just let us know and we will remove the suspension.
- info896Answered on June 28, 2015 at 12:08 PMThanks, and I completely understand. I have no problem upgrading to a paid subscription, however I would be concerned about my account continually being suspended as I have no intentions on removing the social media ask. You guys should consider creating some type of whitelist for accounts especially coming from Adobe Form Central as this was not an issue there.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 28, 2015 at 02:38 PM
The more we whitelist your forms, the less they get suspended. If you upgrade, the system can not suspend your forms, we first get a notice to review your forms, and contact you(If needed) to determine what they are meant for, if we do not find anything suspicious, we keep on white-listing it.
- info896Answered on January 15, 2016 at 04:01 PM
Good Afternoon, I hope all is well. My account is yet again suspended. Please reactivate at your earliest opportunity, it's also not letting me upgrade my account.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 05:28 PM
I see your account is active and upgraded to Bronze plan. Can you please try again?
- PaulAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 10:23 AM
My account was just started I started to build a form but couldn't figure out how to convert to my wordpress site. I went to login so my web guy could finish it for me and it says my account is suspended for phishing. We just set up our adwords campaign and I need to get the correct forms working. Can you help me.
Username is Paulpro
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 11:41 AM
I checked your account and it looks to be active. I would recommend removing the form titled "login" from your account to prevent any further interruptions. We do not allow for the collection of any sort of log in details through our forms and simply having the word "login" in your form will likely cause it to be suspended once again.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 07:30 AM
I moved your question to another thread, please follow up there: