- just1designAsked on June 26, 2015 at 02:35 PM
I just went through deleting several folders and associated templates. However, my space stayed the same.
Please explain how I can reduce that space.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 03:40 PM
Deleting folders will not delete the associated forms. To clear up storage space, you need only delete the submissions associated with the file uploads.
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page->Choose a form you want to clean up the submissions->Click the "Submissions" option.
2. Under the "Submissions" page, you can:
A. Delete specific submissions.
B. Delete specific list of submissions by setting up a custom date range where you can view and delete them.
C. Delete ALL Submissions
3. When you scroll down you can see the delete submissions button. I would recommend that you download all your data so that you can have a back up on them, please take note that once you deleted your submissions you can't recover them back. This is the same with uploaded files, you need to download them first so that you can have a copy for future use.
When a submissions with a file upload attached is deleted, the file will be as well.