- utvmastersAsked on June 26, 2015 at 03:47 PM
I inserted an e-signature widget and i am trying to make sure that when i insert the date widget it captures the date the submission was made and does not allow a user to select any random date.
Can you offer guidance on this?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 05:09 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
There are some options you might consider:
- We do save the form submission time by default, and you can check it on a form Submissions page.
- This is possible to use a DateTime field from QuickTools with Default Time on and Read-only mode.
- We can hide the DateTime widget field with CSS.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.