- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 05:13 PM
I have checked your account and it is auto suspended.
Seems that our system detected phishing activity coming from your account. Phishing Detector allows us to automatically suspend thousands of forms created everyday for phishing activities such as stealing credit card information, social security numbers, login credentials, child pornography, etc.
However this tool is not updated to scan Arabic, French and other similar languages, therefore most of the forms made in these languages are automatically suspended.
I reactivated your account but please follow next steps to avoid further suspensions.
To avoid further suspensions we recommend you to build the form on English and then use the Language Translator tool to set it into Arabic, French or any other language that might be suspended automatically.
To access our Language Translator tool
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click "Preferences"
3. In the Preferences window, click "Advance Settings"
4. Look for the "Languages" and click "Edit Form Languages" button
To find out more how to set languages you can read on following article:
On following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/447134-Form-in-Arabic-language-suspended- you can find more information about similar problem.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 03:09 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- researchpaperstobuyAnswered on September 03, 2016 at 07:02 AM
My form is disabled too for no reason! Am I phising scam too? Who have I stolen from? https://www.jotform.com/form/62151177163552
Please tell me why my form was disabled and how your going to return it back! I simply showed a web developer on ODESK I think they are the ones who did it! But am not what they say I am
- BorisAnswered on September 03, 2016 at 09:24 AM
@researchpaperstobuy, I see you've opened a dedicated support thread for the concern you've raised, and this support thread can be found here:
We will be assisting you with the issue you are experiencing on your own support thread, shortly. Thank you.