- utvmastersAsked on June 28, 2015 at 10:44 AM
I have the tabs widget installed however on a mobile phone or any tablet it does not show up. Is there something that need to be done?
than youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 28, 2015 at 01:18 PM
I believe you are pertaining to this:
I have used my tablet and it worked perfectly fine.
Could you try to clear the cache of the browser on your tablet or mobile phone and see if it will solve the issue? We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- utvmastersAnswered on June 28, 2015 at 01:38 PMHi thank you for the response. I tried cache clearing no luck and tried 2 devices. SAMSUNG S5 and tables running windows 8.1. Here is screen shot attached.
Sent from Nine
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 28, 2015 at 03:34 PM
It seems that the screenshot you have attached did not post.
I tried opening your website from a Samsung Galaxy S5 and yes the tabs didn't show on your form. But, when I tried opening the form's URL the tabs shows up. Meaning, this can be a conflict between your form's scripts and the scripts on your website. I would recommend for you to use the iframe code instead of the normal embed script and embed it on your website.
Kindly let us know if it worked for you. We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- utvmastersAnswered on June 28, 2015 at 04:18 PMHi thank you this seems to have worked.Can you offer some CSS code to get the tab spacing to look better and separated cleaner.Also 2 other questions.
1.Is there a way to make the PDF widget responsive so it's not off the page.
2.Is there a way to force someone to scroll through all of the terms before being able to just check they have read them.
Thanks again love the software
Sent from Nine
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 28, 2015 at 07:55 PM