- ClubedotecnicoAsked on June 28, 2015 at 07:17 PM
I'm unable to edit my form and change the auto responder email messages of my form ... att Daniel
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 03:16 AM
I did check your account and did not find any issue with that. You should be able to edit your form and auto responder email alert without any problem.
Do you get any error message? Do let us know and we will take a look. For now, I would suggest you to clear your browser cache and then try to edit your form again. The following guide should help you how to clear browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 03:20 AM
It seem you have upgraded your account again to economy monthly subscription but you did not cancel your premium monthly subscription.
You currently have two active subscription. I would suggest you to go ahead and cancel your premium monthly subscription. Here are the steps to cancel your PayPal subscription:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription #S-3U693895VJ891064F
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You may also like to check the following guide : https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/ebook/subscriptions/cancellations.html