- juliehouckAsked on November 29, 2011 at 04:57 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 29, 2011 at 07:53 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can add a Submit button and then change the submit text to subscribe/unsubscribe.
However, we are not handling mailing lists, it means that you will have to delete/add the email address to your software manually.
If I misunderstood your inquiry, please explain your goal more detailed.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- REMniOFFAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Use this http://mailchimp.com/
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:18 PM
We are happy to announce that we have finally released integration with MailChimp:
You can now send email newslletters to the people who filled your forms. The integration will work with your existing submissions. So, you can connect and start sending newsletters right away.
- Lorelei KraftAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 02:53 AM
Can you please explain in details, how to put an unsubscription link on your autoresponder email settings. I want to add a button of "Unsubscribe" where they can unsubscribe their email address wherever they don't want to receive an email from me.
The one that you show above is just renaming the button but no link that they can click the button to unsubscribe.
I hope you can help me and I will really appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 04:01 AM
Unsubscribe option can be done in your mailchimp account. Please check this guide on how to include this into your Mailchimp Confirmation Emails:
Let us know if you need any further assistance.