- JTgroupAsked on June 29, 2015 at 01:38 AM
When i place the link in the embed tags wordpress it says
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 02:11 AM
Can you try re-embed without secure option?
Hope this helps.
- JTgroupAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 02:25 AM
I still receive the same error. I am using wordpress.com not wordpress.org as this is not a self hosted website so I am unable to use the wordpress plugin provided by jotform. I have tried a number of different plugins on wordpress.com however these are unable to embed the form either.
- JotForm UX ResearcherbakiAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 02:34 AM
You might want to use Iframe embedding in this situation, please refer to this link for Iframe Embedding.
If you have any further assistance please feel free to ask. Thank you.
- JTgroupAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 02:42 AM
wordpress.com does not allow iFrames to be embedded due to security reasons.
Do you have any other ideas as to why wordpress is not loading the form?
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 02:48 AM
Please read our guide here on "How to Embed Form to WordPress.com", and let us know if you need further assistance, we would be happy to assist you.
- JTgroupAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 07:58 PM
That is the guide I have been following and when I complete those steps I receive the above error
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 12:27 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did try to embed your form in my wordpress.com account and it worked as expected. Please check the screenshot below:
It seems you are adding the form URL while you are in "Visual" mode of the editor. I would suggest you to please select "Text" mode of editor and then try to embed form. Please check the screenshot below:
Do try it out and get back to us if the issue persists.