- mlevackAsked on June 29, 2015 at 10:53 AM
The forms that we migrated from FormsCentral look correct in the editor, and as web-based forms, but when we save them as PDFs the formatting all changes. When I go to try to correct this in the "edit form" fields, I can't actually locate any of the problems.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 12:33 PM
I think you are referring to the page and form background. I'm sorry, but I think it's part of the limit in our fillable PDF. Most likely our tool cannot encode the color causing it to appear in half or only on top of the form.
I have submitted this to our developers so they can check further. If there are updates, you should know it in this thread. For now, you may consider cloning the form. Remove the background color before exporting it as a fillable PDF.
Here's how to clone http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account.
This guide should also tell you more about our fillable PDF:
- mlevackAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 04:43 PMThank you for the quick reply! We will definitely clone the form and make the necessary changes.
Could you verify if there is a way to change all the text color at once? It is currently white, so when we change the background color of the form from blue to white, it disappears from view. Is there a way to change all at once, or do we need to go field by field?
- KadeJMAnswered on June 29, 2015 at 05:36 PM
You are welcome. I can confirm welvin has reported the issue to our developers and as soon as we know more about the issue we'll update you here as soon as possible.
If you go into your formbuilder then settings you can change out the "font color" and "background color" among other things which you can try.
- mlevackAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 04:33 PMThank you, however, I am specifically looking to verify whether I can change the text of multiple fields at once. We have a number of forms we will need to make these changes to, each with many individual form fields, and I would like to know if I can change multiple fields at one time or if the font color of each field must be changed individually.
Please let me know if I can provide any additional information! Thank you!
- ManagermustafaAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 08:49 AM
Sorry for the late response, we have fixed may rendering problems today and it took more time than we expected.
Please regenerate you PDF form and you should have a better one.