- kiekeboefAsked on November 30, 2011 at 09:26 AM
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 09:47 AM
You can cancel your subscription by logging into your Plimus account and canceling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires. You can also subscribe again anytime you wish to our paid services again.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help you.
- kiekeboefAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 10:15 AM
Hi, thanks for the answer. I allready checked this but I can't seem to find the cancel button. I can change my product by changing the plan but that are only big upgrades and no downgrades.
So it is still not very clear to me.
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Thank you for patience.
I did search for your account in Plimus and was able to cancel it for you. You will be able to use your account as Premium until the 30th of December.
In case there is a need to reupgrade, you may do it anytime through the same 'Account Settings' page.
Thanks again for using JotForm.