- tschatzmAsked on June 30, 2015 at 04:04 PM
I can't get the submit button to work. Please help?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 05:30 PM
I checked your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/50917153466155
and I found a conflict error on the browser console due to the Terms Widget on the form.
can you please try removing first the Scrollable Terms Widget on the form and then check the form again?
Let us know of the result and if issue is not resolved by this.
- tschatzmAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 10:19 PM
I changed to the other terms & conditions box and it's not allowing me to complete the required acceptance field. Is there anything else I can do?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 12:31 AM
You need to still remove the Short Scrollable Terms Widget.. on your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/50917153466155
Save the form and test again. It should submit this time.
Let us know if this did not work.
- MySmartHandsLondonAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 08:47 PM
Im not sure if this is still an active thread but thought Id try also. I can not get y submit button to work on my Surface RT but it works on my PC. Needed it running for this weekends tradeshow.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 10:00 PM
I see that you have already created your own thread about your form issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/827142
Please refer to that thread instead for our response. We will attend to it shortly.
- MySmartHandsLondonAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 10:44 PMThank you for contacting My Smart Hands London. Your inquiry will be responded to within 3 business days.
For additional information please follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MySmartHandsLondon or visit our website at My Smart Hands London please visit www.mysmarthandslondon.ca
Charlene Charlene C. Slaats-Gray
Certified ASL Instructor