- CCSCCSAsked on November 30, 2011 at 09:53 AM
made a clone of a current form but need to change title.
- mathquizAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 09:55 AM
Do you want to change the sisplayed title or the myforms title?
- CCSCCSAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 09:57 AM
can not see your answer, thank you
- AtacanCAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Just click on the 'Title' of the form in the Form editor and change it.
- CCSCCSAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 10:02 AM
Thanks! so easy I missed it LOL
- johnboscocampAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 05:33 PM
Can the 'My Forms' title be changed?
EDIT - Nevermind, I figured it out (it changed when I saved) :)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 06:24 PM
We are happy to know that you have figured it out :)
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.