- JerryAsked on June 30, 2015 at 05:14 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 08:08 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Can you give us more information regarding your concern? If it is related to one of your form, please provide the link or name of the form in question so we can further check. If you can provide a screenshot of the issue then that would be great.
We will wait for your response.
- jerryAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 06:54 AM
The stylus pro pen will not work such as writing a note
- SammyAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 07:59 AM
On which type of input does the stylus not function correctly?
Could you also provide a link to the form for further evaluation
- JerryAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 09:31 AM
- SammyAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 10:13 AM
Are you using the stylus to enter data on a normal text box or is it the signature widget, Im not sure if the default html inputs can support stylus inputs by default.
Kindly confirm on what field the input action is not working
- jerryAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 05:35 PM
Ipad mini is the device, I do not see a link
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 08:14 PM
To further check the issue, can you provide us the JotForm link or name of the form in question or if you have embedded your form to your website kindly give us the exact URL where you have embedded the form?
We will wait for you response.