- kimonoboyAsked on June 30, 2015 at 07:45 PM
How do I automatically publish multiple results of a survey on my site after my review of them?
Here's what I want:
1. Customer completes testimonial survey and clicks the submit button.
2. Then, I review/edit and approve it.
3. After my approval, the survey results are posted on a "testimonial page" on my site, in sequence as they are apporved.
Any visitor will be able to see the results of the individual surveys on the "testimonial page".
Thanks for your help,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 01:01 AM