- lolrAsked on June 30, 2015 at 08:49 PM
We have a form that the user types in their initials to verify that they have read the information in the text box above. When they submit, all we see are the initials and not the text in the text box above. How do we get the entire form contents to be in the email notification to us?
- CharlieAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 01:29 AM
You can manually type or add the HTML text to your email body of your notifications.
1. You need to edit the notification under "Emails".
2. In the Compose Email window, you can manually type the text here.
The HTML text fields doesn't have any values so you need to either manually type it in the notification or copy and paste it there.
Do let us know if you need more information on his.
- lolrAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 10:14 AM
ahhhh. got it. Thanks
- CharlieAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 10:43 AM
You're most welcome.
If you needed any assistance again, please feel free to open a new thread here in the forum.