- utrechtmanifestAsked on July 01, 2015 at 09:53 AM
Dear lady, sir,
Last Friday we organized our latest event, and therefor I would like to cancel the upgrade of my account / contract.
Can you please inform me if I can cancel it by sending this question, or do I have to send you another message?
- BorisAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Elly, if you would like to cancel your subscription, you can do so easily by following these steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account
2. Click on Account shown after clicking on a person/avatar looking icon at the upper right corner of the page.
3. Now go to Billing tab and click Switch Subscription under Starter (Free) Plan
4. Click Cancel Subscription button on the new window.
This will make sure that you do not receive any further subscription charges. You will be able to use up your remaining Premium plan submissions until your already purchased / paid for subscription expires, which is on July 25.
Please let us know, Elly, if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.