- DalmaAsked on July 01, 2015 at 02:28 PM
- SammyAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 03:06 PM
You can hide the field by accessing the Fields properties after selecting the address field then unchecking the fields you don't want to show
- DalmaAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 03:18 PM
Hoo that`s great! Thank so so much Sammy. My I ask you another question, please?
- DalmaAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 03:20 PM
I had already made the autoresponder to my forms but now a need a notifier to my email. Is it possible to activate the notifier at the same time of the autoresponder?
- SammyAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 03:30 PM
You're most welcome.
You can add both the notifier and the autoresponder and have them active at the same time.
The autoresponder sends the data to the person who fills the from and the notifier notifies you with the filled data from your form.
Remember to specify the sender email address and the destination email address to ensure delivery.
Kindly let us know if you need further clarification regarding this