- Charles FrancisAsked on November 30, 2011 at 12:19 PM
We want to use your Form System as a small business job application and we ONLY want people to submit this Form once per email address... Is it possible to restrict a form to being submitted ONLY once per email address?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 30, 2011 at 04:39 PM
Currently, there is no way to limit submission entries to one per email address. What you can do instead is to limit submissions to one per IP address.
To set your form to accept only unique submissions:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click the Preferences button
3. In the Preferences window, click the Advanced Settings tab
4. Set Unique Submission to Strict Check
You may also set to Loose Check but this can be bypassed by using another browser or clearing the browser's cookie. Strict check, on the other hand, may be disadvantageous if your target users are on the same network, using the same IP address, such as in schools or organizations. It is up to your discretion on which submission check to use.
Hope this post was of any help to you. Contact us again if you need further help.