- Carol MacomberAsked on July 01, 2015 at 03:10 PM
How do I get information about Stripe, ie match registrations to deposits in my bank?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 04:10 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You should be able to compare form submission data with customers and payments on your Stripe account. We automatically create customers on Stripe. Also, if there is an email field on your form, it will be forwarded to your Stripe as customer's email.
If you are referring to something else, please provide us with a bit more details. We will be happy to help.
- Carol5Answered on July 01, 2015 at 04:23 PMThanks very much. I can do that. How do I find my Stripe account?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 01, 2015 at 05:40 PM
- Carol5Answered on July 06, 2015 at 09:43 AMThanks for getting back to me.
Could you please tell me how to access my Stripe account?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 11:35 AM